4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringhall Road, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire
- Walking Distance of Amenities
- An Individually Designed Home
- Four Bedrooms & Three Ensuites
- A Beautiful Kitchen/Family Room
- A Large Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Integral Single Garage with Ample Parking
- EPC Band B
Palmer House is an individual home architecturally designed by renowned developers, Mavrastar Limited and is located at the end of Springhall Road. The property is located next to Wallen Park, an exclusive development of six homes which have also been built by Mavrastar Limited. The land of which the development was built on originally formed part of the historic Spring Hall Estate and there are views of the Grade II * listed building which has influenced the design of the properties.
Springhall Road is located in an established setting with no through traffic and offers the convenience of being within walking distance to Sawbridgeworths mainline railway station, local primary and secondary schooling and the various shops and restaurants. The development is also located close to Pishiobury Park which offers many interesting historical features and was an ‘enclosed’ park designed by Capability Brown in the 18th century.
A well thought out layout which offers exceptional accommodation comprising spacious reception hallway with handmade oak staircase, a well-appointed kitchen/dining room, cloakroom/utility room and impressive sitting room with box window to the front. The master suite has an ensuite bath/shower room and the second and third bedrooms both benefit from ensuite showers, all three have electric underfloor heating and Porcelanosa floor and wall tiling with chrome plated brass trim. To the second floor there is a good size bedroom with ensuite cloakroom and large walk-in storage room.
Outside, there is driveway parking and access to the integral garage with electronically operated up and over door. There is a pedestrian side access which leads to a terrace area and lawned rear garden with mature boundaries providing privacy and seclusion.
Property ref: 121_528_4746544
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70918798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4746544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Property, Bishops Stortford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.