3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDumpton Park Drive, Ramsgate, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Located on the Ramsgate/Broadstairs border
- Close to the town and harbour
- Ideal family home
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ward & Partners are delighted to bring to the market this fabulous three bedroom semi-detached home in the ever popular Dumpton Park Drive in Ramsgate.
The area is ideal as within 5 minutes you are on the seafront and King George VI park with its idyllic walks towards Broadstairs. With the bus route on your doorstep the position of this house is perfect for everyone. This would make the perfect family home, set within a fantastic catchment area for local schools.
Amongst the many benefits of this house is a large lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen and a conservatory on the ground floor. Three double bedrooms with shower room and separate cloakroom on the first floor. The property also boasts a secluded private garden.
WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN this really will be a popular one so put it on your viewing list. Call us on 01843 580314.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 27'9 x 12'9 (8.46m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 9'2 (3.74m x 2.80m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 10'4 (3.81m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 9'7 (4.47m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 7'5 (3.56m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70920806.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.