3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrownston Street, Modbury, Ivybridge, PL21
- Open plan living room with wood burner and wood flooring
- Kitchen with glazed roof and slate flooring
- Utility and separate cloakroom
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gardens with decked seating area
- Gas fired boiler
A well presented double fronted mid terrace property with spacious open plan living area and 3/4 double bedrooms.
The entrance lobby opens to a snug with open fireplace and door to study/bedroom 4. The open plan living room has dining and sitting areas with wood flooring, fireplace with wood burner. Doors to cloakroom having vanity wash hand basin and WC. The utility with a polycarbonate roof, has space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier. The contemporary bright kitchen has fitted units, twin ceramic sink, integrated appliances including a double oven, hob with extractor fan above, dishwasher, space for an upright fridge freezer and a breakfast bar. The flooring is slate with a fully glazed roof and French doors leading to the garden. The first floor has a landing with alcove shelving, built-in airing cupboard, housing the gas boiler and hot water cylinder. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have sash windows to the front and bedroom 3 has a window to the rear. The family bathroom has a double shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin and WC, window and fitted shelving.
Outside a slate pathway leads to a private timber decked seating area ideal for evening alfresco dining complete with water feature. A pathway takes you down past a wildlife pond to the rest of the garden which is laid to lawn.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70921070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD170132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Modbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.