5 bedroom house for saleMaple Gardens, Bognor Regis
- Five Bedroom House Of Multiple Occupation
- £21,320 Per Year When Fully Occupied
- Good Gross Yield of 9.47%
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Easy Maintenance Garden
- Driving Distance To Local Superstores
- No Chain
- EPC: D
Leaders in Bognor Regis are pleased to offer this five bedroom house which is currently tenanted on a room by room basis.
The largest room on the ground floor is currently let for £90 per week and the four other rooms are let for £80 per week. On this basis the property provides a very good yield to a residential Landlord.
The property has a useful entrance porch, kitchen breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom and a double bedroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four further bedrooms and the bathroom which has a modern suite.
Outside there is a pleasant garden and the property benefits from gas central heating.
This property can be sold as an ongoing investment or with vacant possession and is situated within driving distance of Bognor's retail park. All furniture and white goods can be included.
Entrance Porch - 2.26m x 2.16m (7'5 x 7'1) - Useful storage area
Entrance Hall - Doors to all downstairs rooms and garden. Stairs to first floor.
Downstairs Cloakroom - WC and wash hand basin.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.69m x 2.90m (18'8 x 9'6) - Good level of base and eye level units with work tops over. Built in cooker and hob.
Downstairs Double Bedroom - 4.45m x 3.45m (14'7 x 11'4) - Double Bedroom on the ground floor.
Double Bedroom (1st Floor) - 4.14m x 2.13m (13'7 x 7'0) - Double bedroom with window over garden
Double Bedroom (1st Floor) - 3.15m x 2.51m (10'4 x 8'3) - Another double bedroom with window over rear.
Bathroom - 4.14m x 2.13m (13'7 x 7'0) - Modern bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and bath.
Double Bedroom (1st Floor) - 4.27m x 2.13m (14'0 x 7'0) - Double bedroom over front.
Double Bedroom (1st Floor) - 3.15m x 2.59m (10'4 x 8'6) - Double bedroom to front of property.
Rear Garden - Easy maintenance garden with garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70922717.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27535028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.