2 bedroom flat for saleShepperton
- Viewing highly recommended
- Immaculate condition
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large living room
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Personal loft storage and access to a second communal loft
- 997 year lease and Share of Freehold
- Allocated parking
This beautifully presented and spacious first floor apartment was constructed in 2016. Combining the original Victorian house with new wings and totally modernised to form 6 apartments. An entry phone system gives access to a well-kept communal hall with stairs rising to the first floor. The apartments reception hall creates a natural separation of the living accommodation from the bedrooms and has a useful shelved deep storage cupboard. The living room is an elegant and well-proportioned room making it easy for the placement of furniture and overlooks gardens to the rear. To one side is an open plan kitchen that has been comprehensively fitted with a range of high gloss fronted units complemented by tiled splash backs and inset with a gas hob, cooker hood, electric oven and an integrated refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The large main bedroom is a light room with twin front windows and ample room for freestanding or space to build-in a run of wardrobes. The 2nd bedroom is T-shaped and has built-in wardrobes. Completing the package is the bathroom that has been attractively fitted with a contemporary style 3 piece white suite. Further benefits include personal loft storage and access to a second communal loft. Outside: To the front is an allocated parking space and shrub beds with a low picket fence to the front and a bin store to the side. Lease: 997 years and Share of Freehold. Maintenance: £700 per half year.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70923236.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.