4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarlsey Road, Hartburn
- A Stunning Four Bedroom, Bay Fronted Semi-Detached House
- Delightful Mature & Very Convenient Hartburn Surroundings
- Fabulous Family Accommodation Including an Enviable Open Plan Garden Room/Breakfast Kitchen with Bi Folding Doors to the Garden
- Good Size Mature Garden
- Ground Floor WC & Useful Utility Room
- Detached Garage & Ample Car Parking Space
- Situated Within the Conservation Area
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Inside and out, this superb four bedroom semi-detached house has such a lot to offer. Sitting very nicely on the edge of Hartburn Village with a good size mature garden to the rear, ample parking to the front and a detached garage. Having been very well cared for over the years, it has been extended and developed to create spacious family sized living space which comprises; entrance hall, front living room, rear garden/family room which is open to the breakfast kitchen and dining area with a superb range of high gloss units, granite worktops, island, breakfast bar and built in appliances, a useful utility room and ground floor WC. The first floor has four good size bedrooms (three with fitted wardrobes), bathroom with a modern contemporary design suite and twin showered walk-in enclosure. Situated Within the Conservation Area. Harlsey Road is still regarded by many as one of Stockton’s best addresses and it has great communication links into Stockton, Middlesbrough, Darlington and Durham as well as being within easy walking distance of essential local shops, pubs and Hartburn Primary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70924448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.