3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterloo Road, Uxbridge
- Three double bedrooms
- Potential for loft conversion (STPP)
- No onward chain
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Walking to town centre
- Gas central heating
- Through lounge/dining room
- Internal viewing recommended
Extremely spacious three double bedroom semi detached family home located within walking distance of Uxbridge town centre’s multiple shopping/leisure facilities and tube station. The property is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain and offers great potential for a loft conversion (STPP).
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, through lounge/dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom suite. Features include gas central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70924985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.