2 bedroom lodge for saleDevon Cliffs Holiday Park, Exmouth
• Top of the range lodge on beautiful quiet area of the park
• Brand new and ready to move in
• Decking package included
• Site fees included until March 2019
• Private parking
• Countryside views with evening sun
The park slopes down to a beautiful sandy bay where you can enjoy endless fun paddling, so don`t forget your bucket and spade. Or simply relax and enjoy the view (and a bite) from our South Beach Cafe terrace. You can try climbing or learn to paddle board or sea kayak. Then revive your aching muscles with a swim, sauna or steam room in our private owners health suite and pool complex. Unrivalled sea views on a 5* location surrounded by acres of natural beauty.
For further information on the resort, please go to our website by clicking the following link and going to the `Holiday Homes` tab:
Agents note: Links Estate Agents are working on behalf of this park as an advertising agent ONLY. By forwarding us your information, you are consenting to us passing on your information. All enquiries will be dealt with direct by a member of the sales team based on the holiday site.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Links Estate Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.