2 bedroom terraced house for saleBorder Court, Stoke Village, Coventry, CV3
- Investors and first time buyers pay attention
- This two bedroom terrace home is in excellent condition
- With entrance hall, downstairs WC, modern kitchen and good size living room
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor
- Allocated parking space and rear garden
- Close to JLR, Whitley and the hospital
Investors and first time buyers take note to this two bedroom terrace home which is in excellent condition. Comprising entrance hall, downstairs WC, modern kitchen and good size living room. Also having two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and an allocated parking space and rear garden. Benefiting from being close to JLR, Whitley, the hospital and other large employers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70928045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9617463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.