2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMain Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- End-Terraced House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Close proximity to Schools & Shops
- No Onward Chain
A two bedroom end-terraced house offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property is well presented and situated CLOSE PROXIMITY TO SHOPS & SCHOOLS.
UPVC entrance door.
Lounge 10' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
UPVC door to rear, radiator, selection of worktops, cupboards and drawers below, sink and drainer, eye level units, inset four ring hob and oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiled floor and splashbacks.
With loft hatch, access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
With wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath, spotlighting, tiled floor and radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of patio and decking area, summer house and enclosed by fencing. To the front of the property there is a garden enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70929653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW106062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.