2 bedroom terraced house for saleStones Avenue, Dartford, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Downstairs cloakroom
- No chain
- Allocated parking
- Sought after residential and commuter location
- EPC energy rating B (81)
What an excellent house this is, positioned in a sought after location on the Bridge development. You can move straight in as the current owner has decorated his home in neutral colours so you only have to move your furniture in. One of the big features of that there is no chain meaning that you might be able to move into your new home in your time scales.
There are two toilets in this house which for a property of this size you will find very beneficial. With parking becoming increasingly important it reassuring to know that with the allocated parking here your car will be safely stowed away.
A superb location with access to Bluewater and some very important motorways this is one of the best houses in this development.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Cloakroom: 4'9 x 3'4 (1.45m x 1.02m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 15'7 x 13'11 (4.75m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'8 x 8'3 (2.64m x 2.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'6 (3.53m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 10'5 (4.78m x 3.18m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70930019.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.