3 bedroom house for salePriory Lane, Penwortham, Preston
- ** NO CHAIN ** INVESTORS / BUY TO LET ** FIRST TIME BUYERS **
- Great Three Bedrooms Family Home in Higher Penwortham
- Kitchen/Dining Room, Gardens to Front and Rear
- Great Opportunity in Good Location for Schools
- Please Call Us for Early Viewing
A great opportunity to purchase this lovely property in a very sought after area.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, and a good sized kitchen/diner with a range of base and wall units.
To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc.
Externally, the property is situated on a corner plot with gardens to both front and rear. The rear garden is terraced and fence enclosed.
What The Agent Says
This family home is situated in a very popular location, close to good schools and local amenities. The house has a lot of potential and early viewings are advised to appreciate what the property has to offer. Call us today to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70930865.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 162029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.