4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEarlsdon Avenue North, Coventry, CV5
- A Larger than average double fronted semi-detached family home
- Many attractive and original features including stripped doors and ornate picture rails
- Entrance hall, front living room, rear sitting room, breakfast room and fitted kitchen
- Ground floor shower room and first floor modern family bathroom
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, manageable gardens to front and rear
- Close to Earlsdon High Street and providing easy access to Warwick and Coventry University.
A larger than average double fronted semi-detached family home situated close to Earlsdon High Street, providing easy access to Warwick and Coventry Universities. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, front living room, rear sitting room, breakfast room and fitted kitchen and ground floor shower room. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Outside there are manageable gardens to front and rear. Internal inspection strongly recommended. Energy Rating E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9380283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Earlsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.