2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodchurch Close, Sidcup, DA14
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Family Home
- Situated In A Popular Location
- Superb Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Epc Rating C
- Double-glazed Conservatory
- Central Heating
- Garden To Rear
- Convenient To Local Amenities
- Well Presented
Two bedroom family home situated in a popular close. Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits include double-glazing and central heating, well presented through-out, garden to rear and convenient to local ammenities. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Double-glazed windows and doors
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 5" (4.34m x 3.47m )
Double-glazed window to front, laminate flooring, attractive electric fire, radiator, understairs storage
Kitchen / Diner 14' 9" x 10' 11" (4.5m x 3.34m )
double-glazed window to garden, wall and base units, built-in oven and hob with fan extractor, washing machine, breakfast bar with display cabinets over, space for fridge/freezer, dining area ,opening onto consevatory
Double-glazed doors and windows to garden, tiled floors
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 11' 6" (4.33m x 3.51m )
Double-glazed window to front, storage cupboard, fitted carpet
double-glazed window to rear,fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes, radiator
double-glazed window to rear, panel bath, shower, srorage cupboard, low flush wc, laminate flooring, pedestal sink, heated towel rail
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70935851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 110822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Petty Freeman , Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.