5 bedroom detached house for saleWiggins Close, Hillmorton
Offers in Region of
- Executive Style Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Exclusive Development With Popular Hillmorton Location
- Double Garage With Off Road Parking
- Good Sized Garden To Rear
- No Chain
*** SITUATED WITHIN AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT ***
NO UPWARD CHAIN
Sheldon Bosley Knight are pleased to market this well presented detached family home situated within the sought after and popular area of Hillmorton.
The accommodation comprises in brief: reception hallway, guest cloakroom, study, lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room, fitted kitchen and utility room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, two en suites and family bathroom.
To the outside is a double garage with off road parking to the front and an enclosed garden laid to lawn with large patio area to the rear.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property at it's best.
Reception Hallway -
Study - 2.72m x 2.62m (8'11" x 8'7") -
Lounge - 6.25m (into bay) x 3.73m (20'6" (into bay) x 12'2" -
Dining Room - 3.12m x 2.90m (10'2" x 9'6") -
Kitchen - 4.39m x 2.79m (14'4" x 9'1") -
Utility Room - 1.78m x 1.75m (5'10" x 5'8") -
Guest Cloakroom -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.45m (excl wardrobes) x 3.10m (11'3" (excl wardro -
En Suite -
Bedroom Two - 3.71m x 2.84m (12'2" x 9'3") -
En Suite -
Bedroom Three - 3.25m (excl wardrobes) x 2.74m3.25m (excl wardrobe -
Family Bathroom -
Bedroom Four - 3.25m x 2.84m (10'7" x 9'3") -
Bedroom Five - 3.12m x 2.49m (10'2" x 8'2") -
Double Garage -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70936426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28679201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Kenilworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.