4 bedroom detached house for saleFalconwood Chase, Worsley Manchester
- Truly Outstanding Detatched House
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Large Master Suite
- Very Spacious Lounge, Dining Room & Second Sitting Room
- Superb Dining Kitchen & Utility Room
- Modern Main Shower Room, En-Suite Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Fantastic Landscaped Rear Garden Which Is Not Overlooked
- Impressive Garage Conversion Really Adds To Downstairs Space
- Very Sought After Location In Worsley - Quiet Cul- De-Sac
Simply Stunning......An exclusive detached house with four good double bedrooms, boasting an enviable position on this desirable cul-de-sac just off Leigh Road in Worsley. What truly sets this property aside from others is the impressive double garage conversion, the spacious rooms, the huge plot and stunning gardens. A substantial family home with a large lounge, dining room, second sitting room and superb dining kitchen with utility room and downstairs WC. Four large double bedrooms including a superb Master Suite with a walk -in dressing area and a huge en-suite bathroom, modern shower room. The vendors have gone to great lengths to transform the outside space, with outstanding gardens to the front and rear, paved double driveway, side access leads to a simply beautiful, private garden with a stunning lawn and large terrace. It is again the locality that really sets this property aside, with excellent local schools, canal side walks through Worsley Village and surrounding woodland yet all within close proximity to the M60 motorway network. We believe this is a superb family home in an enviable setting.......Don't miss out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70937156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7420272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.