3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Street, Lincoln
- Three Storey Semi Detached
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Conservatory & Well Maintained Gardens
- Rear DRIVEWAY Providing Off-Road Parking
- En- Suite to Master
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed three bedroom, three storey semi-detached property benefiting from well maintained front and rear gardens, off-road parking and en-suite to the master.
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed three bedroom, three storey semi-detached property benefiting from well maintained front and rear gardens, off-road parking, en-suite to the master and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedroom with an En-suite to the Master and Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front and side entrance doors, single glazed window to the rear aspect, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 20' 2" x 11' 9" into recess ( 6.15m x 3.58m into recess )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, French doors to the rear aspect into the conservatory, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 6' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.06m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with soft close drawers and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for a fridge freezer and integrated appliances including a dishwasher and an electric oven with hob and extractor hood; complete with a double glazed window to the front aspect, tiled flooring and warm air skirting heating.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, laminate flooring, ceiling fan and French doors to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, boiler cupboard housing the combi boiler, doors to two bedrooms and bathroom and stairs rising to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, free standing bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle with sliding doors; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail, extractor fan and a Velux window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Having access into:-
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.30m )
Having a Velux window to the rear aspect, TV point, wall mounted panel radiator, eave storage and a built-in wardrobe.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a Velux window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden separated by pathway to the front entrance door, hedgerow to the front and an outside light. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a raised patio area with double gates providing off-road parking, vegetable patch, apple and pear trees and a gravelled area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70942856.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.