4 bedroom detached house for saleWestward View, Otterspool, Liverpool, L17
Offers in Excess of
- Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Four Inviting Reception Rooms
- Formal Dining Room With Access to Rear
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master / Downstairs WC
- Contemporary Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Expansive Rear Garden / Off Road Parking
Move Residential is delighted to showcase for sale this expansive four bedroom detached property, located on Westward View in the highly desirable suburb of Otterspool, L17. Offering generous proportions throughout, this wonderful home is waiting ready for a lucky buyer to move straight in and put their own personal stamp upon, creating their ideal future family home. Boasting an attractive frontage, you are greeted into the property by a grand entrance hallway which guides you throughout the home and into four inviting reception rooms, each ideal for gathering and relaxing with friends and family. One of the reception rooms is currently being utilised as a formal dining room and is bright and spacious, offering views and access to the impressive rear garden and providing an idyllic ambiance for family mealtimes and sociable living. The breakfast kitchen is spacious and modern and is complete with a range of stylish wall and base units with complementing work tops, a range of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space which incorporates a convenient breakfast bar, perfect for casual dining. Completing the ground floor is a convenient downstairs WC. The property continues to impress as you ascend to the first floor via a fabulous galleried landing, you will find four generously sized double bedrooms, an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and a contemporary four piece family bathroom suite in white with a luxurious free standing bathtub. Externally, the property is further enhanced by the impressive grounds to which surround it. To the front elevation, there is a large brick paved driveway and a convenient single garage; to the rear elevation there is a large laid to lawn garden framed by a range of established greenery borders and a flagged patio area providing an ideal spot for al fresco dining in the warmer, summer months.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7688030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.