2 bedroom apartment for saleDawlish Lodge, Clifton Drive North, St. Annes, FY8
- First Floor Apartment In Sought After Development
- Close To Many Amenities Including Town & Seafront
- Lounge, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Private Parking Space, Communal Gardens
- Ideal For FTB or Mature Couples
- Viewing Essential
- Book Your Appointment Now
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a first floor purpose built apartment close to the beach and seafront. Other amenities nearby include public transport, local shops, Ashton Gardens and the main town centre.
The apartment is beautifully presented and boasts generous sized living space throughout, making it ideal for a variety of buyers including first time purchasers or a mature couple looking to downsize without losing too much space.
Internally the property comprises; communal entrance, entrance hall, lounge, modern dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space and communal gardens to the front of the development.
Viewing is essential to appreciate, so book your appointment now.
Approached via a uPVC main entrance door with stairs leading to the first floor, apartment 3 is located on the first floor. There is access to the meter cupboards.
Feature wood effect laminate flooring, security entry phone system, loft access with pull down ladder, two built-in storage cupboards (one housing water cylinder & water meter) doors lead off to all other rooms.
The lounge is light & airy with a feature electric fire and fireplace. There is a generous bay window overlooking the gorgeous communal gardens and Devonshire Road.
The kitchen has a range of modern base & wall units with complimentary worktop surfaces. There are integrated appliances including Bosh electric oven and four ring hob, under counter Bosch fridge/freezer and additionally, there is space for a washing machine. The kitchen benefits from under counter lighting, tiled flooring and the kitchen also overlooks Devonshire Road.
A good sized double bedroom boasting a range of fitted wardrobes and overlooks the rear communal area.
Another good sized double bedroom, currently used as an office.
The bathroom has a three piece modern white suite including a separate bath with electric shower above and shower screen. The bathroom boasts tiled walls and flooring.
Externally there are well maintained communal lawned gardens to the front of the development. To the rear, there is allocated parking for residents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN180005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.