3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurlington Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 8PJ
- 3 Bedroom Edwardian Style property
- Wealth of original features
- Beautiful Feature Fireplaces
- Refitted Kitchen with 'butler' sink
- G/F Bathroom with walk in shower & bath
- Additional w.c to first floor
- Lounge with windows to front aspect
- Dining Room with double doors to garden
Spacious 3 bedroom Edwardian Style property with many original features, an ideal family home. Approx 70' rear garden, Beautifully Re-fitted Kitchen, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, Large Bathroom with separate shower and additional W.C to first floor. Close to all amenities. VENDOR FOUND
A pleasant walk (approx 20 mins) takes you to the cosmopolitan area of Crystal Palace with its busy hub of bars, restaurants, antique shops and boutiques. Crystal Palace Park is one of the largest parks in South London built to showcase Victorian grandeur and innovation and home to the National Sports Centre. Boasting a boating lake, maze, childrens farm and sculptures.
Within easy reach of Thornton Heath Railway Station, bus services and schools for children of all ages. This delightful home has been well loved and cared for over the years by the present owners and is now offered to the market in excellent order throughout. The ground floor boasts a spacious hallway with access to a bright and pleasant lounge to the front aspect. There is also a separate dining room which has a beautiful sash window to the side and doors opening directly to the rear garden. The Kitchen is modern with butlers sink and built in oven and hob, a lobby leads to the spacious bathroom with separate shower. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and an additional toilet. Externally the property enjoys a pleasant, well kept rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 425490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.