3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHelman Tor View, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Modern semi detached house
- Living room with mock fire surround
- Kitchen/breakfast room with utility area and cloakroom off
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two tandem parking spaces
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
This three bedroom semidetached house is tucked away in a quiet location on the edge of this popular Wainhomes development. The property is conveniently located close to Bodmin Community College and the Dragon Leisure Centre. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The entrance lobby has stairs to the first floor and a door into the living room. Here there is a mock fire surround with gas point and a built in under stair cupboard. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of floor and wall cabinets with worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and a four ring gas hob with filter hood over. There is also a built in electric oven, space for an under counter fridge and a door to the garden. The utility area has a worktop with plumbing and space under for a washing machine and tumble dryer and there is wall cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler. Off the utility is a cloakroom with w.c. and wash hand basin.
The first floor landing has, loft access and a built in storage cupboard. There are two double bedrooms and one single room. The family bathroom has a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower head taps, w.c., wash hand basin and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a pedestrian and to the side there are two tandem parking spaces and a gate into the rear garden. The garden is enclosed by close boarded fencing and is mostly laid to lawn. A few steps then lead up to the back door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70956830.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD180004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.