3 bedroom detached house for saleDean Street, East Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent
- Lovely 3 bedroom detached family home
- Fantastic air conditioned conservatory
- Pretty semi rural location
- Modern en suite shower room
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- EPC energy rating C (72)
A wonderful family home in pretty village of East Farleigh. From the moment your park the car on the drive, with its' ample space and cross the threshold, you get an immediate feeling of comfort. This is something that is difficult to replicate, a home either has it or it doesn't.
The magnificent lounge area and open plan kitchen/dining area creates a fantastic living space that lends itself perfectly to family life. It's also a great entertaining space, you can whip up a culinary delight while chatting to your guests.
Although if there is not enough space for your family needs then worry not, the tremendous conservatory adds so much to the property. Overlooking a great size garden that is completely enclosed providing security for children and pets alike.
Upstairs the bedrooms allow everyone to have their own space, while bedroom 1 comes complete with it's own en suite shower room, helping you to avoid the morning rush to the shower.
Being well maintained throughout, you have the ability to move straight in without the worry of having to redecorate anytime soon. There is so much to love about this home so book your viewing now to avoid missing out.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge Area: 14'7 x 10'4 (4.45m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 19'9 (6.02m) x 13'8 at widest point (4.17m) narrowing to 8'8 at narrowest point (2.64m)
- Conservatory: 15'10 x 12'7 (4.83m x 3.84m)
- Store Area (Former Garage)
- Wet Area (Former Garage)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'6 (3.74m x 3.20m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 8'10 x 6'10 (2.69m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 at widest point (3.36m) narrowing to 8'0 (2.44m) x 10'6 (3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 7'11 (2.69m x 2.41m)
- Shower Room: 8'1 x 5'7 (2.47m x 1.70m)
- Garage and Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Hot Tub
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70959506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Loose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.