4 bedroom detached house for saleLudlow Avenue, Luton, LU1
Offers in Excess of
- A true family home extended to provide spacious modern family living
- Stylish re-fitted kitchen diner with granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances
- Large sunny westerly facing garden with further scope to extend - subject to planning approval
- Convered garage provides 16'7" x 9'0" home office which is ideal for anyone needing to work from home
- Offered in superb condition throughout - 'Just move in'
This stunning four bedroom detached home built in 1926 is located in one of Luton's most prestigious roads, set in a gated community of various executive style homes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70971077.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9627705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Shefford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.