2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Apex Apartments at The Apex Apartments, Ifield Road, Crawley, RH11
- A prime central location in the heart of Crawley
- 10 minutes walk from a range of shops, bars, restaurants, parks, gyms and train station
- Manhattan kitchen with integrated Bosch Appliances and separate utility cupboard
- Water saving taps, low energy lighting and very high levels of insulation
- Easy access to the M23, Gatwick Airport and the M25
- Ample cycle storage and allocated basement car parking
- Roca bathroom sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Amtico Spacia flooring and Porcelanosa tiling
- Fitted Gap Nano wardrobe with smoked mirror glass to bedroom one
- TV/FM Sky+ points and Telecom sockets to living room and bedroom one
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
The Apex Apartments
There's never been a better time to buy at The Apex Apartments.
For a limited time only, we will contribute up to £5,000 towards your deposit* when you purchase your new home at The Apex Apartments.
Don't spend a lifetime saving for a deposit.
Call today to find out more!
Picture waking up or relaxing after a long day on your own private north facing balcony. Accessed via double French doors from the open plan Living Area, this is just one of the many benefits you will enjoy from this spacious two bedroom apartment.
Furnished to a high specification throughout, you will also find a Manhattan kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances, a Roca bathroom suite with Hansgrohe taps and fittings, a fitted Gap Nano wardrobe with smoked glass mirror doors, and TV/FM Sky + points to the living room and bedroom.
Cycle storage and TWO allocated parking spaces are provided in the basement car park.
Plot 1099 is now available for £325,000
Call our Sales Advisors to find out more
You'll find that just as much attention has been paid to sustainable and energy saving features such as water saving taps, low energy lighting and very high levels of insulation.
The fantastic central position of The Apex Apartments puts you in touch with all that Crawley has to offer.
In and around Crawley, there's a great deal of this precious resource, in the form of parks, golf courses and even wild forest. The nearest is 50-acre Goffs Park, whose outdoor delights include a lake, woodland walks, pitch and putt, even a model railway. West Green Park is just a little further and has the traditional features of a cricket pitch and flower gardens.
A calming environment. Escape the hustle and bustle of daily life in beautiful landscaped gardens, a secluded oasis and the centrepiece of The Apex Apartments.
The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
*Terms and conditions apply to offer advertised. Subject to lender approval. Applicable to selected plots only and for reservations that lead to legal completions on/before the 31st October 2018. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please speak to a sales advisor for further details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70972940.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Apex_1099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Regeneration. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.