2 bedroom apartment for saleArundel Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15
- Well-presented two bedroom apartment
- Located in the sought after Castlefield area of Manchester City Centre
- Positioned on the second floor of the Base development
- Benefitting from two bathrooms, two balconies and secured parking
- Available with Vacant Possession
The Base is located in the sought after Castlefield area of Manchester City Centre. The area is extremely popular with young professionals and students due to its short distance from Manchester City Centre, next door to a selection of bars and restaurants and it is in close proximity to the university buildings.
It has excellent road links into and around the City Centre and the Deansgate/Castlefield Metrolink station is located approximately 5 minutes' walk away.
This well-presented, spacious two bedroom apartment is positioned on the second floor of the development and benefits from secure underground allocated parking, secured access, lift service, intercom system, private balcony and a further balcony overlooking Arundel Street.
Internally the flat has an entrance hall with useful storage cupboard leading into a spacious, bright living area with floor to ceiling double glazed windows with door leading to private balcony with timber decking large enough for a table and chairs. There is a fitted kitchen with electric four ring hob, electric oven stainless steel overhead extractor, complementary work surfaces and splash backs.
There are two large double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite and access to the balcony. The house bathroom has a shower over the bath, wall mounted hand wash basin, w/c, vanity shelf and tiling to splash back and floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70973423.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 117145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landwood Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.