Land for saleChurchtown, St. Breward, Bodmin
- EPC N/A
- For Auction on 23/02/18 at 2.00pm
- At Exeter Golf and Country Club, Exeter (unless prior)
- Cornwall Council Conditional Planning Permission
- Barn for conversion
- Building Control No BC10/02328/DOMFP
- Valid from 25/11/2010 status work started
- With planning consent for 1 bedroom dwelling
- Set in small Bodmin Moor village
- SEE ADDITIONAL FEES NOTE
DESCRIPTION A detached stone barn with conditional planning permission via Cornwall Council Planning / Building Control Ref: BC10/02328/DOMFP for conversion and extension to form a 1 bedroom dwelling with a rear garden and street parking. Valid 25/11/10. Status building works started. No record of original PA reference number on Cornwall Council website. Interested parties are advised to review this matter with Building Control
VIEWINGS There will be regular viewing sessions in the lead up to the online auction. Please telephone Auctionhouse Devon and Cornwall T: 01392 455928 to arrange a viewing
SOLICITORS Coodes Solicitors, 4 Bodmin Street, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 6BB T: 01409 253425 Attn: Kate Bayley and Victoria Urquhart E: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL DETAILS Photographs, room dimensions, floor plans and area measurements (when available) are included within our full details online at www.auctionhouse.co.uk. All published information is to aid identification of the property and is not to scale
ADDITIONAL FEES *ADMINISTRATION FEE: Purchasers will be required to pay an administration charge of £600 (£500 + vat) on exchange of contacts.
*DISBURSEMENTS: Please see the Legal Pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser/s on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101349000420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Devon & Cornwall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Devon & Cornwall on 01392 455928.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.