Studio flat for saleReedmace Close, Waterlooville
Offers in Excess of
- Studio apartment
- Allocated parking
- Modern fitted shower room
- Requested location
- Communal garden
- Perfect first time buy or investment
We are delighted to offer for sale, this perfect First time buyer studio apartment in Reedmace close. the property offers allocated parking, communal lawn areas, modern fitted kitchen, shower room, walk in dressing room and fitted kitchen, Located in a desirable area. Call today to arrange a viewing
We are delighted to offer for sale, this perfect First time buyer studio apartment in Reedmace close. The property offers allocated parking, communal lawn areas, modern fitted kitchen, shower room, walk in dressing room and fitted kitchen. Located in a desirable area and would make a perfect first home or investment. Please call today to ensure you don't miss out.
Dropped curb access, allocated parking space for a vehicle and access to building.
Double glazed door and windows, door to apartment.
Bedroom/reception 14' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.42m x 2.59m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, carpeted, doors to.
Dressing Room 3' 9" x 6' 7" ( 1.14m x 2.01m )
textured ceiling with loft access and storage space, wall mounted meters, smooth walls, built in wardrobe, doors to.
textured ceiling, smooth walls and partly tilled, modern fitted shower room comprising of shower cubicle with glass and tilled enclosure, low level w/c and wash hand basin set over vanity unit.
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, smooth and partly tilled walls, modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and basin unit with contrasting roll edge work surface over stainless steel inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, built in cupboard housing boiler.
laid to lawn with bin storage.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70975631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.