3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShirley Avenue, Salford, M7
Sold by Us
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Quiet Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazed
- Large Front, Rear & Side Gardens
- Close To Local Schools, Shops & Transport Links
*Spacious Corner Plot * Three bedroomed semi detached family home occupying a good sized, corner plot with gardens to three sides plus off-street parking. The property benifits from gas central heating and uPVC windows.
In brief the property comprises of a entrance hall, open plan kitchen with modern fitted units and appliances, dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, open plan lounge, three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
An ideal family home or buy to let investment. Ideally placed for access to Manchester city centre and Salford Quays/Media City, and only a short drive to the motorway network at Whitefield and Swinton.
11'11" x 9'11"
Carpated floors, radiator, uPVC window to the front , electric fire, spot lights and open plan with the dining room.
15'0" x 10'11 "
Open plan with the lounge and kitchen, laminate floors, Feature fire place with electric fire and uPVC double doors to the rear of the property.
12' x 11'
Very spacious kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units, tiled floors and splash back, kitchen sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, four ring gas hob and extractor fan. Spot lights and two upvc double glazed windows to the front of the property plus uPVC door giving access to the rear garden.
15'0" x 11'0"
Double bedroom with carpeted floors, spot lights, Upvc double glazed window to the front of the property and radiator.
15'0" x 10'10"
Another double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear, carpeted floors, spot lights and radiator.
11'0" x 7'0"
Carpeted floors, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
8'0" x 7'0"
Modern Bathroom Suite with Walk-in shower cubicle, wash basin, bath with mixer tap, wc, heated towel rail and two frosted upvc double glazed windows and fully tiled walls and floors.
Occupying a good sized corner plot with gardens to three sides plus a gated driveway with ample parking space.
Freehold - To be confirmed via solicitors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70976621.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 400661-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.