3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSycamore Way, Carmunnock, GLASGOW
- EPC Rating Band D
- Semi detached family home.
- Recently re-furbished to a high decorative standard.
- Spacious lounge and dining kitchen.
- Three bedrooms.
- GCH and DG
- Lock-up garage.
A highly popular three bedroom semi-detached villa presented in walk in condition.
Enjoying a great position within the picturesque village of Carmunnock, this semi-detached villa offers family accommodation and is set within a child friendly cul de sac. Easily maintained gardens to front with rear garden offering excellent privacy and sun deck. The property benefits from being freshly decorated with new floor coverings. Excellent open views, especially from the upper level.
Internally, the property extends to; welcoming hallway, bright formal lounge with feature wall mounted modern fire, contemporary dining kitchen with integrated stainless steel double oven, five burner gas hob, chimney extractor and feature breakfast bar. On the upper level there are three bedrooms with the master benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Family bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower.
Further features include a system of gas central heating, double glazing and easily maintained garden grounds to front and rear. Additional lock up garage.
The property occupies a central position and offers comfortable pedestrian access to all village amenities and the highly regarded local primary school. Carmunnock itself occupies a particularly convenient position on the outskirts of Glasgow with fast road access to outlying areas provided by main arterial roads which link to the M77, M8, M74 and southern orbital, leading in turn to Glasgow city centre and East Kilbride the Ayrshire coast and both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports.
Lounge 17' 6" max point x 11' 5" max point ( 5.33m max point x 3.48m max point )
Dining Kitchen 17' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.31m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 17' 5" In to wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 5.31m In to wardrobes x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max point x 8' 5" max point ( 2.59m max point x 2.57m max point )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.