2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Thornliebank, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Extended semi detached villa.
- Two well-proportioned public rooms.
- Sizeable kitchen.
- Two bedrooms.
- Level plot with off-street parking.
An extended semi-detached family home occupying a most central position close to an abundance of local amenities and public transport links.
Enjoying the benefits of a level plot and located in a most central position to take advantage of an abundance of local amenities and public transport links; this two bedroomed family home has been thoughtfully extended to now provide an enhanced compliment of family accommodation.
Formed over two levels; the accommodation extends to reception hallway, formal lounge, separate dining room sitting on a semi open-plan basis to fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets, two well-appointed bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite. As previously referenced the property sits on a largely level plot enjoying garden grounds to both front and rear which in turn incorporate off street driveway parking as well as a single attached garage..
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further a field whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts . Commuting by car is made ideal via its close proximity to main arterial road links and motorway networks which allow for ease of access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and Lanarkshire.
Lounge 13' 2" max points x 12' 6" ( 4.01m max points x 3.81m )
Dining Room 14' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Bedroom One 16' x 10' 2" max points ( 4.88m x 3.10m max points )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.08m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70976627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.