1 bedroom apartment for saleWood Drive, Rothwell, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- One Bedroom Flat
- First Floor
- Good Size Lounge/Diner
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Street Parking, Garage
- EPC Rating D
Calling all first time buyers/landlords to view this very well presented one bedroom first floor flat with excellent views over fields to the front. The flat briefly comprises:
Entrance vestibule, landing, good size lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and oven, hob and hood, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with white three piece suite.
Outside: Off street parking is provided with a garage.
The property is conveniently located for ease of access to Leeds and Wakefield City Centre’s, the A1 M1 Link road, national motorway network, schools, shops, Springhead Park and local amenities at Rothwell Centre.
Early viewing is essential and can be arranged via our Rothwell office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70977533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.