2 bedroom terraced house for saleVale Road, Northfleet
Sold by Us
- 2 Bedroom Victorian Terrace
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Roll Topped Bath & Shower Cubicle
- Well Presented Throughout
- Impressive Rear Garden
- 1.4 Miles to Ebbsfleet Station
- 1.4 Miles to Gravesend Station
- Close to St Botolphs C.o.E
- Close to St Josephs Catholic Primary
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Two bedroom period mid terrace home, well presented with fantastic space. The room sizes are very good and the living space matches the bedroom space beautifully. There is an upstairs bathroom with a wonderful freestanding roll topped bath as well as a separate shower room and the kitchen is sleek and modern with a great red twist!
Outside the house is set back from the road by the attractive front garden, and to the rear is an impressive rear garden being very well cared for.
Location wise, you're equally 1.4 miles from both Ebbsfleet International Station and Gravesend train station, walking distance from the White Horse drop in surgery, walking distance from both St Josephs Catholic Primary School and St Botolphs Church of England Primary School as well as access to great bus services into Gravesend Town Centre and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70984409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101003146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.