1 bedroom flat for saleThe Drive, Tonbridge, Kent
- 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Fully modernised to a high standard throughout
- Walking distance to Tonbridge main line station and High Street
- Perfect for any First Time Buyer or Investor
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Rarely available is this one bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the ever so popular road, The Drive of South Tonbridge.
This apartment is perfectly located, by being walking distance to the main line station, vibrant high street - Full of modern bars, restaurants and coffee shops.
Step through the communal door and there is your own front door which enters into a newly refurbished one bedroom ground floor apartment.
The owners have truly gone the extra mile in thinking of the best usage of space. The lounge is a lovely, cosy size. The kitchen is absolutely stunning with a very well designed Howdens kitchen with all the storage space you'll ever need plus a breakfast area to eat, leaving your lounge area to enjoy those cosy nights in.
A double bedroom with a sizeable ensuite shower room makes this a perfect dream for any buyer looking to venture out on their own and get onto that property ladder.
Outside there is plenty of space to park with allocated parking along with a communal garden area to enjoy.
Compared to other apartments in and around Tonbridge, the ground rent and service charges are extremely good. Along with the council tax band being an A.
- Lounge: 10'3 x 8'3 (3.13m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'6 x 5'9 (2.29m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom: 10'7 x 7'7 (3.23m x 2.31m)
- En suite
- Communal Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70984634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.