Studio flat for saleGarstang Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Cinema room
- Fully equipped gym
- Communal lounge and games room
- Purpose built student accommodation
- Beautiful roof-top garden
- 8% assured income for 5 years
- Close to the educational hub
- Mainstream global asset class
- Less than 0.5 miles from UCLan (University of Central Lancashire)
CASH ONLY - INVESTORS ONLY!
Introducing Canterbury Hall, a stunning new build development in the lucrative market of student property. Set in a perfect location for the growing number of students in Preston and featuring a beautiful roof-top garden, while offering 8% assured income for 5 years, this is an excellent, secure investment opportunity.
With a fantastic location right next to the UCLan campus in the city of Preston, Canterbury Hall is the perfect solution for students looking for independent living in a student environment.
The four storey development comprises a total of 190 apartments. The demand characteristics exhibited by students has changed over recent years and many, especially those from overseas, no longer wish to live in converted houses. They now require bespoke, purpose-built accommodation which lies close to the educational hub.
With ever-increasing numbers of undergraduates, purpose-built student properties have become a mainstream global asset class which provides investors with a safe investment and minimal risk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CANH329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.