Land for saleHillingdon Lodge, 2A Hercies Road, Uxbridge, UB10
- Residential Opportunity (STTP)
- Currently 13 Bedroom Lodge Circa 3,700 sq ft
- Previous Planning Consent for Additional Floor
- Unconditional Offers Invited
- Ample Car Parking
- Walking Distance to Underground Station
- Business Established for Over 10 years
- EPC Rating Class: C
The site is situated on Hercies Road just off of Long Lane (A437) which leads onto Western Avenue (A40) and within a short walk to Hillingdon Metropolitan & Piccadilly lines Station.
The premises is currently operating as a 13 Bedroom Lodge with ample off street parking and Residential Development potential (STPP). The site is being sold without planning consent however pre application plans have been drawn up for 19 residential flats consisting mainly of 2 Bedroom apartments.
Unconditional offers sought at a guide price of £2,100,000.
The owner obtained full planning permission to add an additional floor on the 4th July 2001. They also received confirmation that based on the indicative plans that were submitted, that the property could be further developed in line with the proposal, for a four story building containing 14 flats which would be the same height as the adjacent dwelling.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS170705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.