3 bedroom cottage for saleMain Street, Beckford
- Traditional red brick double fronted cottage situated within a thriving village
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor
- Two reception rooms plus modern fitted kitchen
- Both reception rooms offer either an open fireplace or log burner
- Shaker style kitchen fitted around a traditional AGA
- Landscaped rear gardens, offering maturity and colour
Pretty period cottage centrally positioned in this picturesque village on the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire/ borders. This lovely cottage has a railed garden to the front with a beautiful old vine; to the rear is a wonderful landscaped and well stocked garden. The village itself is tucked away from main roads, yet the Cotswolds are on the doorstep and Cheltenham is very easily reached . The M5 junction 9 and rail station at Ashchurch which are also just a few miles away. Brick built and in keeping with the other buildings in the village, this cottage has 3 bedrooms plus an upstairs bathroom that offers underfloor heating. Downstairs there is a sitting room with windows both sides and a log burner plus French doors leading to the garden, a further reception/dining room also with an open fireplace; beyond this room is the shaker style kitchen with cosy Aga and then cloakroom/wc all on the ground floor. Whilst this cottage does not have a designated parking space, on street parking is unrestricted in this part of the village and some residents use the carpark at the village hall, which is just around the corner. If you are looking for a peaceful rural lifestyle with good access to road and rail, this cottage should be on your list.
Take the Evesham Road A435 from Cheltenham and continue out past the racecourse and Bishops Cleeve. At Teddington Hands roundabout, take the third exit. Turn left onto Back Lane and follow this road into the village. At the junction you will see the cottage in front of you
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70997357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.