6 bedroom detached house for saleBadgeworth Lane, Badgeworth
- Village setting, yet minutes from central Cheltenham is this 5-6 bedroom family home
- Spacious both inside and out with grounds of 2.71 acres to include gardens & paddock
- Master Bedroom, Guest Room and additional bedroom, all with en suite facilities
- Stunning open views across open countryside and hillside
- Three four formal reception rooms, individual kitchen with appliances plus utility
- Landscaped gardens with Mediterranean styling: white washed wall, water features, inset lighting
- Equestrian facilities include: 5 stables, tack room and hay store, floodlit manege
- Hard standing turnout and four individual post and rail paddocks
- Further outbuildings include two wood framed garages and gym/office
Welcome to Half Acre, a beautifully presented family home that although is located within a countryside setting is actually minutes from central Cheltenham and for the commuter looking for access to major roads, the property ticks this box as well with the A40, A417/A419 and the M5 all within close proximity. Accessed through double opening electric gates, the driveway offers secure parking for a number of vehicles. Once inside, the spacious and light entrance hall gives access to the formal reception rooms which include: Living room with log burner inset to the chimney breast, a formal dining room (currently used as a music room), a large individual fitted kitchen offering central island, an array of integral appliances and a Belfast sink. A smaller snug are is located off the kitchen, and offers a breakfast bar and space for a sofa. Off the kitchen, is a stunning open plan reception room which is flooded with light due to the large bank of glass to the head of the room. Three sets of double opening doors lead into the garden whilst to the left, is a complete wall of bi folding doors that bring the inside and outside together. Final rooms to the ground floor include the utility room, shower room and an additional room that is either a reception room or ground floor bedroom. Moving upstairs there is a large and light landing with French doors to the front elevation. In total there are five bedrooms to this floor with the master bedroom, guest bedroom and one further room all offering en-suite shower rooms. Furthermore, a majority of the rooms offer fitted storage with the master having an added feature of French doors leading onto a roof terrace. All of the bedrooms are double rooms and all offer extending views. The upstairs is completed by the family bathroom. Outside and the gardens are a tale of two half`s. The first, the formal gardens to the property are landscaped, mature and colourful with parts of the garden having a very Mediterranean feel: white washed walls, paved seating, wall and floor lights and a two tier pond. The garden also offers every child`s dream, a tree house that will rival any seen before whilst for the adults there is building to the head of the garden which is currently used as a gym but equally could be a home office. Stepping through the gate at the head of the garden, takes you through to the second part of the outside and for the budding horse enthusiast, it offers everything one could ask for. Five individual stables, a hay store, tack room, hard standing turnout plus a floodlight manege and four individual post and rail paddocks. A further feature is that this section of the property is accessed via an independent approach from the main house, yet is retained within the title of the property. Half Acre is a family home and so much more, it offers space, privacy, a countryside setting plus all the equestrian facilities one could ask for, yet the cosmopolitan lifestyle of central Cheltenham is within 10 minutesÆ drive.
Leave Cheltenham from the Promenade onto continue onto Suffolk Square. Continue onto Park Place and then onto The Park. Take the 1st exit onto Moorend Park Rd and then right onto Shurdington Road. Continue along and take the right hand turn onto Badgeworth Lane. and continue along where the property can be found on the right hand side of the road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.