6 bedroom detached house for saleShurdington Road, Brockworth
- Six bedroom detached family home betwixt between Cheltenham and Brockworth
- Offering exceptional commuter links to M5, A419, A417 and A40
- Spacious and light accommodation arranged over three floors
- Entrance hall, three formal reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility and conservatory
- Four bedrooms to the first floor, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom
- Two further bedrooms to upper level with separate shower room
- Gated access leading to driveway parking and triple garage
- Lawned gardens, patio areas and hard standing plus views over the hills
Located within good proximity to Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud is Cotswold House. Offering accommodation over three floors, this spacious and light family home also offers exceptional views over the neighbouring hills. Approached through double gates, leads to the hard standing area where there is room to park multiple vehicles plus there is a detached triple garage. Once inside the property, there are many original features on show throughout the property, most noticeably as you walk into the entrance hall. The entrance hall leads to three receptions rooms which comprise of two sitting rooms and a dining room. Further rooms to this floor include the modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances, a utility room, walk in pantry and finally the conservatory. Moving up to the first floor, the first four bedrooms are found. All of the rooms are of good proportion with the master bedroom offering an en-suite shower room. This floor is completed by the main family bathroom. Moving to the upper level, the final remaining two bedrooms can be found, both of which are double rooms and both have a selection of fitted bedroom furniture. This floor also offers a shower room for both bedrooms to utilise. Outside the gardens are located to the front and side of the property and offer patio seating area, formal lawns and a selection of plants and shrubs, bringing colour to the garden.
Leave Cheltenham along the Shurdington Road following the signs for Brockworth/Stroud. At the A417 roundabout continue straight over, following the signs for Brockworth. Take the first left hand turn in Henley Bank Lane and the property can be found on the left hand side and is access through double gates
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70997561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.