3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSussex Road, Ickenham, UB10
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- DRESSING AREA IN MASTER BEDROOM
- SCENIC VIEWS ACROSS THE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO ICKENHAM VILLAGE
- CLOSE TO SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO ICKENHAM & WEST RUISLIP STATIONS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- VIEWING ADVISED
Orchard Property Services are delighted to present this rarely available and well presented three bedroom, two reception family home offered to the market with unrivalled living accommodation set in a quiet and tranquil location of Ickenham. Situated on Sussex Road, walking distance to local sought after schools and transport links including both Ickenham (Metropolitan & Piccadilly lines) and West Ruislip Station (Central & Chiltern lines) sits a three bedroom extended property with garage and stunning scenic views across the garden and woodland. The property would be ideal for all types of purchasers being walking distance to Ickenham Village with its array of local shops, eateries and local amenities; we would recommend an internal inspection to truly appreciate the shear size and space that this property has to offer.
The ground floor accommodation boasts a spacious lounge and reception area, sizable kitchen diner with separate utility and downstairs W.C.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms with the master having its own dressing area and En-Suite, family bathroom and access to the loft space.
Outside benefits from a well presented front garden which has potential to make into your drive, garage space and a generously sized garden exceeding 100ft with stunning views.
Located on one of Ickenham's most prestigious areas, Sussex Road is only moments away from local sought after schools including Vyners and Breakspear, walking distance to the scenic views of Swakeleys Park, Swakeleys Tennis Club and Swakeleys House. Ickenham Village is also a short distance away with its array of local shops, restaurants and public houses. Bus routes are scattered across the Ickenham area with easy access to Ruislip & Uxbridge with the added benefit of Ickenham & West Ruislip Stations (Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Central & Chiltern lines), A40/M40/M25 access is also close by.
Breakspear - Primary
Glebe - Primary
Vyners - Secondary
Douay Martyrs - Secondary
Upon leaving our Ickenham office, turn right on to Long Lane and take your immediate right onto Glebe Avenue. Passing over the bridge and Ickenham Station, carry on until you reach Sussex Road on your right, the property is towards the end of the road on your left.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sussexroad54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchard Property Services, Ickenham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.