3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurton Villa Close, Central Area, Brixham, TQ5
- Great 3 Bed Mid Terrace Property
- 2 Dble Bedrooms & Good Size Single
- Lovely Level & Secure Rear Garden
- Good Size Light Lounge + Sep Kitchen, Dining Hall
- Convenient Easy Location For Access Into Town
- Walking Distance To Local Schools
- Potential For Off Road Parking Space To Front
- Gas Central Heating + PVCu Glazing
This 3 bed mid terrace home offers plenty of space with a good size lounge, separate large kitchen and dining hall, 2 double bedrooms a good size single and main family bathroom. Lovely position on the road with potential to create off road parking. Manageable and level rear garden. Cul-de-sac close to town and amenities.
Entrance Porch - 6'09 x 2'11 (2.06m x 0.89m) - PVCu double glazed porch with laminate flooring and wall light. Useful for outdoor wear & shoes. PVCu double glazed door into
Lounge - 16'00 x 11'05 (4.88m x 3.48m) - PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV and telephone point. Door to...
Dining Hall - 14'04 x 8'03 (4.37m x 2.51m) - Max measurements. Stairs to first floor. PVCu window and door to rear garden. Laminate flooring. Useful understairs area. Cloaks cupboard. Radiator. TV point. Door to...
Kitchen - 12'00 x 7'3 (3.66m x 2.21m) - PVCu window overlooking rear garden. Range of wall and base units with laminate worktop over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Two large larder style storage cupboards. Eye level double oven with grill, inset ceramic hob. Space for free-standing fridge freezer.
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring. Wall mounted Baxi solo boiler for hot water cylinder & central heating.
First Floor Landing - Loft hatch. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Doors to principal rooms.
Bedroom 1 - 12'01 x 9'10 (3.68m x 3.00m) - Large double bedroom to rear with PVCu window overlooking rear garden and surrounding area. Built in single wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 11'04 x 8'09 (3.45m x 2.67m) - Double bedroom to front with pleasant outlook over surrounding area. Built in single wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 7'10 x 6'11 (2.39m x 2.11m) - Generous single bedroom to front with pleasant outlook over surrounding area.
Bathroom - 6'00 x 5'10 (1.83m x 1.78m) - PVCu opaque window to rear. White suite consisting of panel bath with electric shower, WC and wash basin. Tiling to walls and floor. Radiator.
Front - Low maintenance with some raised borders. Path to front door. Potential to create off road parking (neighbours have done similar and dropped the kerb).
Rear - Level rear garden with patio area off the rear of the property and steps through lawned area to potting shed. Secure stone wall to foot of garden and fence boundaries.
Council Tax Band C - Water Meter.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71005721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27546146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Brixham, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.