2 bedroom apartment for salePaddington Exchange, London, W2
- 999 year lease
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Walking distance to Paddington underground station
- Excellent connections to Central London
- Great places to eat, drink and shop
A stunning and bright 889 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment with a benefit of a balcony located on the 2nd floor with spectacular south-west facing views located within this fantastic new development of Paddington Exchange in the heart of Paddington.
Colliers International is pleased to present Paddington Exchange, a collection of 123 high specification one, two and three bedroom apartments arranged over 14 spacious floors in the heart of Paddington; a vibrant and busy quarter of London with excellent transport links.
Features to note:
- Communal roof top terraces and landscaped courtyard
- 24 hour concierge service
- Video door entry system
- Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Secure underground parking
- Easy access to an extensive transport network including London Underground, Heathrow Express National Rail and the forthcoming Crossrail
- A short distance away from London's famous West End including Oxford Street, Marylebone and Kensington
Please note that the pictures provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71006126.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.