3 bedroom house for saleSunningdale,Berkshire,SL5
- Modern Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En Suite And Family Bathroom
- Garage And Driveway Parking
- Reception/Dining Room
- Conservatory Overlooking Private Rear Garden
- Entrance Hall With Guest Cloakroom
- Local Shops, Restaurants, Waitrose And Station
- Within Charters School Catchment Area
The Centre Of This Much Sought After Village, Convenient For Local Amenities And Station, Benefitting From Parking. Within Charters School Catchment.
This modernised family mid terrace home falls within the Charters School Catchment and offer three bedrooms to the first floor with family bathroom.
Ground floor offers kitchen breakfast room, lounge/diner with patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Garage and parking set in a Cul-de-Sac location.
0.3 miles from the busy high street of Sunningdale and Sunningdale train station which services London Waterloo.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2584802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.