2 bedroom flat for saleDrayton Green Road, London, W13
- Decorated recently
- Brand New Carpets Throughout
- 2 Parking Spaces!
- Close to Waitrose
- Close to Railway station/Future Crossrail Station
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Beautiful 2 bedroom flat in West Ealing, London, which is offered without chain in sought after development. This property benefits from 1 reception room with open plan kitchen, 2 bathrooms (1 Ensuite and 1 main bathroom) and communal garden.
- 2 Private parking spaces! Private off street secure parking under the building resulting in hassle free parking.
- Ideally placed for easy access into Central London via Paddington Station (Current journey is 14 minutes).
- 1 min from West Ealing Station (Future Cross Rail Station). When the Queen Elizabeth line opens in December 2019 it will take just 22 minutes to reach Liverpool Street and 29 minutes to reach Canary Wharf making commuting a doddle.
- 2 mins from Waitrose. Good quality food shopping is only moments away.
- The flat has just been beautifully redecorated and has brand new carpets throughout so is ready to be moved into without any fuss.
- The seller is the only previous owner so the property has never been rented so is in excellent condition throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71010419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS91293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.