4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterside View, Manchester
- Four Bedroom Modern Town House
- Sought after Development
- Parking for up to three cars
- Tucked away at the end of a Cul De Sac
- No through road and safe for Children
- Excellent condition
- Ensuite Master Bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Enclosed rear garden
The property comprises an entrance hall, ground floor W/C, lounge, an open plan dining kitchen that comes equipped with integrated Hob and Oven.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a three piece family bathroom.
The second floor has the master bedroom, ensuite shower room, and large fitted wardrobe space.
Outside there's a good sized family garden, made up of a large lawned area, planted borders finished off with a decked area.
The property is a modern build and therefore comes as standard with gas central heating and double glazing windows.
EPC band: C
YOPA's easy viewing process means you can access our properties 24 hours a day via our online hub, so secure your opportunity to view now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 46475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.