3 bedroom terraced house for saleCherryfield Drive, Middlesbrough
- "GARDEN ROOM" EXTENSION TO THE GROUND FLOOR WHICH THE CURRENT VENDOR INFORMS US COST IN THE REGION OF £17,000!
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT IN NEUTRAL MODERN SHADES
- UPGRADES INCLUDING SOME KARNDEAN FLOORING TO THE GROUNDLFOOR
- LOCATED CLOSE TO MUCH ADMIRED SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND AMENITIES ON ROMAN ROAD AND THE TOWN CENTRE, AND THE A66 AND A19 ROADLINKS
- NEEDS TO BE VIEWED SO THE EXTRAS THIS PROPERTY OFFERS CAN BE FULLY APPRECIATED COOMPARED TO RUN-OF-THE-MILL PROPERTIES
- A BEAUTIFULL PRESENTED FAMILY HOUSE WHICH HAS AN ABUNDANCE OF SPACE RARE IN A MODERN BUILD PROPERTY
LOOK AT THE EXTENSION OFF-SET FROM THE DINING KITCHEN ON THIS MODERN THREE STOREY PROPERTY!! IT HAS CREATED AN EXTRA RECEPTION ROOM TO THE GROUNDFLOOR, IDEAL FOR FAMILIES WHO NEED THAT EXTRA BIT OF FLOOR SPACE / 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS IN TOTAL - THE MASTER BEDROOM HAVING AN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM / DOWNSTAIRS W.C. AND A FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM / AN ABUNDANCE OF BUILT IN STORAGE CUPBOARDS THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY / GAS CENTRAL HEATING COURTESY OF A 'LOGIC' COMBI BOILER, AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT / INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT / A PROPERTY THAT IS FAR BETTER SUITED TO FAMILY LIVING THAN THE ORIGINAL STANDARD BUILD IN THIS LOCALITY
A beautifuly presented Family Bathroom, offering a modern white three piece Bathroom suite comprising of a low level w.c., a wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower set over. There are attractive tiled splash back areas, and a heated towel rail
A double Bedroom located to the front of the property offering a built in storage cupboard, a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Providing access to the top level Bedrooms.
To the rear is a highly spacious Master Bedroom boasting ensuite facilities. The Master Bedroom offers a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window
A modern and immaculately presented ensuite which has a modern white suite comprising of a step in shower cubicle, a low level w.c. and a wash hand basin. In addition there is a radiator and tiled splash back areas
A final double Bedroom located to the front of the property offering a radiator and a front facing UPVC double glazed window
The property is accessed from the front elevation into the hallway which has been upgraded with the introduction of karndean flooring which flows from the hallway all the way through into the Kitchen. The Hall also offers a radiator, and an open plan staircase that allows access to the first floor accommodation, while offering a storage cupboard and a downstairs W.C. set beneath.
A well presented downstairs cloakroom, which offers a continuation of the Karndean flooring. The w.c. has a modern white low level .W.C, and a wash hand basin. There is a also a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
A highly spacious Dining Kitchen located to the rear of the property, offering a range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces set over inset with a one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, and a gas hob with electric oven set beneath and an extractor hood set above. In addition, there is a continuation of the Karndean flooring, tiled splash back areas, a radiator and a wide opening into the extension to the rear, while the gas combi central heating boiler is housed within one of the wall units.
Garden Room (Extension)
Off-set from the Kitchen is the groundfloor extension that was added by the current owner. The Garden Room is what sets this property aside from many others in the location, making the property far more "family friendly", being of an open plan nature with the Kitchen. There are two velux windows to the ceiling, a rear facing double glazed window and a door leading out into the garden to the rear. The room offers a radiator and neutral decoration.
To the rear of the property is a spacious Lounge, which offers a rear facing double glazed window, a julliette balcony with double glazed doors, a radiator and modern neutral decoration throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71019860.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7956592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.