1 bedroom flat for saleAmyand Park Road, St Margarets
- One double bedroom apartment
- Spacious living area
- Communal courtyard area
- Secure allocated parking
- Close to St Margarets mainline station
- Heart of St Margarets
- Light and bright apartment
- Share of freehold
- New double-glazed windows
- EPC rating C
This spacious one bedroom apartment is ideally located in the heart of St Margarets village and comes with the rare benefit of having its own secure allocated parking space.
Situated on the first floor, the property comprises bright and spacious living room, a modern kitchen, a good sized double bedroom and a white bathroom suite.
To the rear there is a south-facing communal courtyard garden, whilst there is double-glazing throughout and the benefit of a share of the freehold and consequently low outgoings.
The property is situated opposite St Margarets station but is very quiet. All of the amenities that the village has to offer are on your doorstep, early viewings are strongly recommended by the vendors sole agents, Chase Buchanan.
EPC rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71022719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27548538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.