2 bedroom flat for saleMontague Road, Hounslow, TW3
- GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- OWN PRIVATE GARDEN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- NO GROUND RENT
- NO SERVICE OR MAINTENANCE CHARGES
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are delighted to bring to the market this exceptional two bedroom ground floor maisonette for sale on the doorstep to Hounslow High Street. The flat comprises of a communal entrance hallway, good size lounge, fitted kitchen/dining area, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and benefits from the full rear garden belonging to this flat.
Further features include a new boiler being recently installed, fully refurbished throughout, walking distance to Hounslow Central Tube Station (Piccadilly Line), local to many bus routes to surrounding towns, on the doorstep to the Hounslow High Street which is home typically to many leading brands, shops, restaurants and amenities.
Available with No Forward Chain this property is highly recommended to all first time buyers and buy to let investors.
Call us today on 0203 697 2992 to book in your viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71024414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99305829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.