5 bedroom detached house for saleNew Build at Beestones, Beestonley Lane, Halifax
- 5 BEDROOM NEW BUILD PROPERTY WITH LAND
- 2,900 SQ FT / 269 SQ METRES OF INTERNAL SPACE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & BESPOKE KITCHEN
- 5 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, 2 EN-SUITES & CLOAKS
- LARGE GARDENS & PADDOCK
- OAK-FRAMED DOUBLE GARAGE & PARKING
- WONDERFUL FAR-REACHING VIEWS
- ARCHITECTS CERTIFICATE
Located in a stunning green-field setting and enjoying views towards Barkisland this brand new property offers over 2,900 sq ft/269 sq metres of accommodation arranged over three floors allowing for flexibility of use.
The property provides extremely spacious accommodation arranged over three floors with two reception rooms, a large dining/kitchen and separate utility to the ground floor with three bedrooms, family bathroom and two en-suites to the first floor and a further two bedrooms and bathroom to the second floor.
The large garden will be landscaped to blend in with the beautiful surrounding countryside and there will be an oak-framed double garage, parking and a paddock.
Stainland has excellent local amenities which include the popular Bowling Green School, shop/post office in nearby Holywell Green, pubs and a restaurant. The beautiful surrounding countryside provides opportunities for walking, biking and riding. The M62 (J24) is within 10 minutes drive allowing speedy access to the motorway network, Manchester and Leeds.
All mains services, gas central heating.
From Ripponden take the Elland Road uphill past the Fleece Inn and bear right into Barkisland. At the shop/post office proceed over Saddleworth Road straight on into Stainland Road, continue through the village, downhill passing Barkisland Mill on the right hand side and uphill into Beestonley Lane and Beestones can be found on the right hand side near the top of the hill.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8472002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V G Estate Agent, Ripponden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.