2 bedroom apartment for saleBeacon Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Security entrance, lift and allocated parking
- Fantastic views over communal gardens and into distance
- On the doorstep of town with selection of shops and amenities
- Share of freehold
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Set in the grounds of a former hotel, this small development has all the benefits of sitting right on the door step of the town centre. Also located nearby are bus routes that will take you off to Tunbridge Wells or Brighton. The railway station at the other end of town has a service to London Bridge in around an hour.
The accommodation flows beautifully and the spacious lounge has sliding doors leading out onto a lovely balcony You can imagine yourself sitting here on a summer's afternoon enjoying a good book and cup of tea whilst looking out over the attractive communal gardens. From here you will see magnificent views well into the distance. The present owners have updated this apartment over the time they have lived here to make it into a very special home. Also this development has the benefit of a lift and a security entrance to give you that extra confidence.
Parking is no problem here as there is always an allocated space but being this close to the shops means you probably won't need to get the car out anyway.
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 7'6 x 2'11 (2.29m x 0.89m)
- Separate Toilet
- Kitchen: 11'5 x 8'6 (3.48m x 2.59m)
- Lounge: 17'3 x 11'4 (5.26m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 9'11 (4.58m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 9'11 (3.86m x 3.02m)
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71030432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.