3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambria Court, Church Street, Staines-Upon-Thames, TW18
- Highly sought after location
- Conservation area of Staines-upon-Thames
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Walk to the local pub, high street and River Thames
***NO CHAIN*** This stylish Mews Style house is Situated in the highly sought after conservation area of historic 'old' Staines within a short walk of the Town Centre, River Thames, Lammas Park and Two Rivers shopping complex whilst retaining a village feel to the location. This well presented home is deceptively spacious comprising three good size bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master, further family bathroom two reception rooms and a well fitted kitchen. Outside, there are attractive communal gardens for residents of this development to enjoy. Viewings are highly advised! EPC Rating: D
We have been advised that there are 947 years remaining on the Lease. The ground rent is £5 per annum and there is £100 paid per quarter to the Cambria Court Residents Association for the grounds maintenance.
Council Tax Band: E
Spelthorne Borough Council, Council Tax Band E being £2,255.37 for 2018/19.
Via The Frost Partnership, 146 / 148 High Street, Staines
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71030723.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 283194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.